Businesses large and small are constantly evolving, which makes equipping facilities a challenge. You want the latest technologies, yet the inevitable and often rapid obsolescence of equipment makes purchasing it a considerable risk.
Instead of adopting a “make do” philosophy and reducing productivity (not to mention increasing employee frustration), lease your business systems and equipment from a partner like the Gordon Flesch Company.
What Business Equipment Can You Lease?
Through Gordon Flesch Company, you can lease a wide variety of equipment and assets critical to your operation:
Certain assets are considered business standards, including:
- Copiers and printers
- Multifunction devices
Eliminate bottlenecks, reduce costs, and enhance the way your teams collaborate:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Integrated solutions
- Custom workflow integrations
Connect workers, departments and customers easily and efficiently:
- Telephone systems
- Call center systems
- Wireless point to point systems
- Unified communications
Security and Access Control
Reinforce the importance of personnel and information safety:
- Video surveillance
- Security systems
- ID printers and systems
Capital equipment purchases can be expensive. Instead of a cash outlay, lease your:
- Forklifts and material handling equipment
- Point Of Sale (POS) systems
- Mailroom equipment
- Plant and warehouse equipment
Audio Video Equipment
Save money while projecting a professional image with:
- Automation Control
- Digital Signage
- Video Conferencing
Why Lease Business Equipment?
Leasing provides flexibility and cash flow opportunities:
- There’s no huge initial investment. Leasing makes it easy to spread the cost of equipment and assets over their useful life in predictable monthly installments that protects your cash flow.
- Maintenance may be included. Some lease contracts are designed to ensure you incur no extra out-of-pocket expenses or surprise repair costs.
- Conservation of Credit Sources. Leasing your business equipment conserves credit sources for expenses such as hiring, advertising, repairs, inventory or market expansion.
Contact the leasing professionals at the Gordon Flesch Company today to learn more about how equipment leasing can enhance your operation or download our helpful "Should You Lease or Buy?" infographic below!